A silver trophy cup belonging to the Canterbury College Boxing Club, who awarded it to victorious members between 1921 and 1927. The names of each of the winners is engraved on the cup. Adjacent to the inscription are the silver hallmarks which indicate that the cup is English, made in Birmingham.
The trophy was won by S. Farquharson in 1921, 1922 and 1923.
Height 200 mm x Width 94 mm x Depth 94 mm
This cup is part of the extensive archives collection maintained by the University of Canterbury Students’ Association, which includes documents and artefacts relating to student clubs, sports, welfare groups and other activities.
Browse more of the Canterbury College collection online.